[mythtv-users] Blootube-wide guide with preview chops off program description

Matt Doran matt.doran at papercut.biz
Sat Jul 28 05:52:31 UTC 2007

Hi there,

I use svn trunk version and the blootube-wide theme also from trunk.
It's an excellent theme .... juski does a fantastic job!!

I've noticed recently that when using the guide with the live tv
preview, the text in the program details are chopped off on the
right-side (see screenshot here:
http://www.papercut.biz/tmp/guide-prob.jpg).

I'm sure it's easily fixed (but don't know how to do it myself) .... so
just wanted to bring it to juski's attention.

Thanks again for the great theme,
Matt