[mythtv-users] Blootube-wide guide with preview chops off program description

Justin Hornsby justin.hornsby at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 10:28:46 UTC 2007

If you really want to guarantee you have my attention, file a ticket
or send me an email about any problems you find with themes.

I subscribe to this list but don't receive any emails from it (way too
low s/n ratio) so posting on this list, I could easily miss it.

I'll look into the description text issue ASAP but in future PLEASE
email or raise tickets.

--
Justin Hornsby
Creator of ProjectGrayhem, blootube and neon-wide themes for MythTV