[mythtv-users] problems with mythtv-setup

Robert Stuart squiza at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 05:00:43 UTC 2007

Hi,

I've got a Fedora 7 box with an NVidia card, and I have installed
mythtv-suite rpms via atrpms repo. I'm basically following the mythtv
install on fedora instructions.

In any case, things are all installed nicely, but when I run
mythtv-setup, it talks about theme images for a few seconds and then
goes to a screen titled "main" with a spanner displays. I'm assuming
there is supposed to be a list of setup actions here, but no words show
up. If I hit keys, I can get to a few things, but from the docs, there
should be more.

Any ideas as to why I'm not seeing this setup menu?

Regards
Robert