[mythtv-users] AVN/ATRPMs

Mitch Gore mitchell.gore at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 17:38:30 UTC 2007

On 7/30/07, Trey Thompson <treythompson at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've used the .20 distro from ATRPMs, and a few months ago, I downloaded
> the latest SVN, and compiled using the wiki article here:
> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Upgrading_To_SVN
>
> While I'm OK with this, I understand from searching that Axel maintains an
> SVN build at his atrpms-testing site.
>
> I see that I can go enable this in the atrpms.repo file, but is that all I
> need to do?
> Do I disable atrpms?

You will want the bleeding packages installed.   Here is mine:

[myth at mythtv ~]$ cat /etc/yum.r*/atrpms.repo
[atrpms]
name=ATrpms for Fedora Core $releasever - $basearch
baseurl=http://dl.atrpms.net/fc$releasever-$basearch/atrpms/stable
enabled=1
gpgcheck=1
gpgkey=http://ATrpms.net/RPM-GPG-KEY.atrpms

[atrpms-bleeding]
name=ATrpms (bleeding) for Fedora Core $releasever - $basearch
baseurl=http://dl.atrpms.net/fc$releasever-$basearch/atrpms/bleeding
enabled=1
gpgcheck=1
gpgkey=http://ATrpms.net/RPM-GPG-KEY.atrpms

Then just do a

yum -y upgrade \*myth\*

to get the latest SVN pre-built packages.  You will see the version
.21.2007***** (build date)

Mitchell