[mythtv-users] culturalia.pl (spanish imdb)

Jordi Puig jordipu at telefonica.net
Mon Jul 30 20:56:07 UTC 2007

Hi All
I'm not a developer, I have only few ideas about programing, but,
after a lot of "copy&paste" and more lots of "google and google and
google"
I wrote this script for performing query in www.culturalianet.com
instead of imdb.com
This website you can perform searches for films with the spanish
translated title
It is based in the original imdb.pl by Tim Harvey and Andrei Rjeousski
And I would thank to Perlmeme.org for his excellent tutorial.
Could be interesting if anybody will correct some amount of scrawl
that is there (I suppose)
But at this moment IT WORKS
Entering the manually the number of film works almost at 100%
Performing a search for movie list works at 70% (I don't know if for
the website, for mythtv or for the script)
There is a small bug:  after performing a search this script
displays:  translated title, original title and (year) but the screen
is small and don't have enough space for all. A solution could be
display the results in two lines instead one for result. Or make the
screen bigger.
But I don't know how to do it.

Jordi