[mythtv-users] Mythtv Backend Init Script?

John Pierce john.j35 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 04:22:16 UTC 2007

Ok, I have googled around for the last 4 hours or so looking for the
way to modify the mythbackend init script to work on fedora7.

I have found numerous posts indicating that the stock script does not
work on redhat/fedora, but I have not been able to find any indication
of what I need to do to change it so that it will work.

Can somebody point me to a place to fix this, or if someone has one
that works please email it to me.  Off list will be fine.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.
--
John
Registered Linux User 263680, get counted at