[mythtv-users] Mythweather-revamp

Harry Devine lifter89 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 31 11:58:08 UTC 2007

I just tried to download and build the latest mythweather-revamp code

and cannot get the configure script to work.  I found (by Googling) that

running 'perl -MCPAN -e shell' can get me into the cpan interface.  When

I try to install all of the perl modules that configure complains is

missing, they either do nothing or say that that particular module is up

to date.  The configure script still complains of the same modules being

missing.

Has anyone gotten this svn checkout/compile to work on their setup?  I

have MythDora running (latest MythTV and Fedora Core 6).

Thanks,

Harry