[mythtv-users] Mythweather-revamp

Robert Longbottom RobertCL at iname.com
Tue Jul 31 13:52:46 UTC 2007

On Tue, July 31, 2007 2:19 pm, A JM wrote:
> I just got all the modules loaded last night on ubuntu and SVN trunk
> 14021?.
>
> The scripting seems to work now but Mythweather is still broken. I'm
> able to select screens now but nothing gets saved and the "Updating
> Myth Weather" never finishes trying to pull in data.

I had similar problems a while ago when I installed mythweather-revamp and
it was related to themes.  There were some errors in mythfrontend.log that
kind of pointed to this.  I think what I had to do was to delete some
weather related xml files from my theme directories to force it to use the
"default" theme and then everything started working.  I can't remember the
precise details, but I think I found this solution on the web somewhere -
it might have been in the trac ticket for mythweather-revamp actually.

Robert.