[mythtv-users] Anyone managed to burn standard DVDs

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 15:05:25 UTC 2007

> Perhaps see...

In the second thread the result was I was using a modified mythburn.py
script that disabled the --fix_sync when I thought I  had the SVN
version. The problem for me with the new code that attempts to fix
this av sync is that sometimes I get an audio dropout where the audio
would be fine for the first few minutes and then it would suddenly go
away for the rest of the video. I promised Paul that I would send him
a show that does this so he can test but I just am  way too busy to
test this and girlfriend is not very happy when I install some new
software that messes up her shows especially when it was working
perfectly before I messed with it... If no one finds a solution
sometime in fall I am having jaw surgery (to correct a 10mm overbite)
and I will be at home for 2 weeks hopefully I will be able to do some
testing on pain killers...

John