[mythtv-users] Fwd: Internal Player with XVID files ending early

Brad Harley brad at harley.name
Sat Jun 2 02:08:45 UTC 2007

I am using .20 and use nuvexport to transcode the mpeg2 recodings to divx.
I update the database automatically as part of my transcode script to have
the tv listing point to the avi.  The file plays fine on any external player
that supports the XVID codex, works fine with mplayer and initially plays
fine with the Internal player.  The issue is that Internal player thinks the
file is over at ~10min into any recording.  Any thoughts?