[mythtv-users] Mythtv filling up disk space?

Jonathan Seawright jonathanathome at verizon.net
Mon Jun 4 15:20:22 UTC 2007

Dave,

I can't login to a terminal... All I get is a login prompt and when I try to
login (even tried the terminal), it just goes back to the login after GDM
gives me an error msg saying it can't write to it's config file.

:O atm I'm trying to use knoppix to delete files... but I dont think that
will work as I dont know how to give it the access it needs ... (it seems
knoppix 'respects' the owner of the drive...) o_o

Jonathan