[mythtv-users] Screwed up display.

Reg Clemens clemens at dwf.com
Mon Jun 4 19:03:49 UTC 2007

> This will give you a list of every hostname in that table:
>
> SELECT `hostname` FROM settings GROUP BY `hostname`;

Thank you , Thank you, Thank you.

That did it.
Seems the bootless machine was still known as localhost (sigh).
After removing the localhost entries (and getting the hostname set correctly)
Im back in business.
I REALLY hated the idea of having to blow away the mysql database and having
to start over,
and this gets me back to the point of cleaning up the diskless boot (like the
localhost thing) to
the point where it is actually usable...

Thanks again.

--
                                        Reg.Clemens
                                        reg at dwf.com