[mythtv-users] MythVideo opens when MythTv front end loads

Joseph Caputo jcaputo1 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 14:30:44 UTC 2007

On 6/5/07, Nik Martin [MythTv] <nik.martin+mythtv-users at gmail.com> wrote:
> I recently installed MythVideo, and now, when I start MythTv frontend,
> the MythVideo interface loads instead of the main menu screen.  All I
> see is the root of my DVD drive in a gallery view.  Is  this a bug or
> a configuration issue?  The wiki bore no fruit on this.
>
> Regards,
>
> nik

I was having this problem at one point... I didn't really have the
time to investigate, so I just turned of "media monitoring" in the
frontend setup.  If you don't care about having inserted media
auto-detected & launching the appropriate plugin or jump point
automatically, then it's a reasonable workaround.

-JAC