[mythtv-users] Diseqc problem with SG2100 rotor and MythTV

Gert-Jan de Boer boerg at nosco-ict.nl
Wed Jun 6 14:34:55 UTC 2007

Hi,

The rotor turns on its own scale to around 17.
I have pointed the rotor so that 19.2 points to 19.2.

Other programs work perfectly. I thought about moving the rotor but that
just seems plain wrong ;-)

Regards,

Gert-Jan de Boer

Op woensdag 06-06-2007 om 10:21 uur [tijdzone -0400], schreef R. G.
Newbury: