[mythtv-users] How to stop always recording my live TV

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Wed Jun 6 14:58:39 UTC 2007

On Jun 6, 2007, at 7:44 AM, Michelle Dupuis wrote:

> Ok, I RTFM and have a better concept now (I like to think that
> people asking the same question over and over again / FAQ have some
> value).  What confused me was I saw lots of short channel change
> recordings - I'll have to pay closer attention to see if the <2min
> recordings are autodeleted.
>
> Is there an easy way to separate shows I wanted to record (in
> advance) from those that were autorecorded while watching?  I'm
> hoping to more easily see what I have recorded...
>
> Thanks,
> MD

LiveTV recordings are in the LiveTV Group (which is hidden in the
Watch Recordings group by default). All other recordings are in
whatever group you assign them to (or the default group if you aren't
assigning groups). When on the Watch Recordings screen, hit the Menu
button and change your group filter to display whichever recordings
you want.