[mythtv-users] weather

Robert Longbottom RobertCL at iname.com
Thu Jun 7 15:01:21 UTC 2007

On Thu, June 7, 2007 3:14 pm, Simon Jones wrote:

>> Are you sure it doens't work?
>>

> inside the brackets are various humidity / pressure / winds etc headings
> but they're all zero and apparently it's going to be between -17 and -37
> degrees C today, Brrrr! Everything else shows a question mark with
> unknown below it.

Err, that does sound about right for a British summer actually ;-)  Cold,
no idea what it's going to be like tomorrow....

I'll have to try the -revamp at the weekend.  BBC have an RSS feed and I
think the satellite images from the metoffice have reasonably
"standardised" urls if you wanted to use the those :

eg : http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/images/ukvis_sat_200706071400.jpg

Just need to find the latest one and link to it...

Robert.