[mythtv-users] does setpci latency_timer fail on some mobos?

Mark A. Miller mamillerpa at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 7 21:37:04 UTC 2007

Thanks for the feedback, Craig (and other responders.)  I had wanted to
keep my original post short, so I didn't mention that I have built
several MythDora systems, and all but one refused to change the SATA or
IDE latency values.  The ones that didn't work included Asus and ECS
nForce mobos.  I may return the board I have now and try a MSI board
with an ATI chipset.

Mark