[mythtv-users] TV manual says not to connect to a computer

Chandi Bernier burni13 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 8 02:29:07 UTC 2007

Hi guys,My TV is a Toshiba HD CRT and the manual says : NEVER CONNECT THIS TV TO A PERSONALCOMPUTER (PC.) This TV is not intended foruse with a PC.I've been connecting it to my laptop through SVIDEO for a year now and the quality was excellent. Why do you think they would say that ? could it damage the TV ?Do you think it's better to connect it through DVI or SVIDEO since it's a CRT ?Thanks,Chandi