[mythtv-users] which dvd?

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 02:29:29 UTC 2007

For my videos I use DVD+RW most because I end up erasing them and
using the disk till it dies after about 100 burns for this Memorex,
TDK and Verbatum are all good choices. Now for +R media I  use both
Verbatum and Reitek 16X media at 16X speed. I have bought and used a
100 pack of the Reitek media and I am 3/4 through the 100 pack of the
Verbatum disks. I paid $35 for the Reitek shipped and about $45 for
the Verbatum at the store. The nice thing with the Verbatum is I got
white surface disks and this makes it very well suited to write labels
on them.

John