[mythtv-users] I am thinking of going to DISH

Tim Litwiller timlitw at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 04:15:52 UTC 2007

I just called DISH, to get a second single reciever they will add a $5.00
per month lease - so then directtv is the same price.  I'll have to decide
if I really want satellite internet or not.

But is really compelling to not have to buy or make any additional control
box or dongle if I can control the Directv boxes with standard usb cables.