[mythtv-users] arrow keys

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 13:39:35 UTC 2007

On 10/06/07, norman <norman at littletank.org> wrote:

> I think that I'm making progress. Went to Find Files to Archive ->
> Select Files then selected the folder which contained 4 .mjpeg files
> which showed up in a list. These were ticked and exited with OK.
>
> Do these files class as video files? If so, should they now appear in
> Input Video Files because they don't?

These are probably recordings that you have made if you have not
configured the MythVideo plugin with a video file location, and have
selected them for use with the MythArchive feature to allow writing
them do DVD. MythArchive supports recordings (that MythTV has recorded
and are listed in the Watch Recordings listing) and videos (which can
be played in MythTV and are listed in the Watch Videos/Video Manager
listing).

--
Nick

MythTV Official wiki: