[mythtv-users] arrow keys

Remco Treffkorn remco at rvt.com
Sun Jun 10 19:28:54 UTC 2007

On Sunday 10 June 2007, norman wrote:

> I have installed Mythvideo and, of course, I was able to do what you
> suggested many hours ago. The files I had were recognised and appeared
> in the list. All I have to do now is work out how to access and use
> them.

First you have to select files/videos/recordings you want to act on.
In my setup that is "Optical Discs/Archive Files/Find Files To Archive/..."

The navigation in the selector is very annoying to me. The arrow keys just
don't want to do what I want them to ;-)

After you selected what you want to work on, you have to hit the OK button.

You get there by hitting the 'Left Arrow' to go to the "Show Recordings"
selector _above_ the selection list. Then you hit the 'Up Arrow' to go to the
_bottom right_ of the screen, to the OK button.

Or you can hit the 'Right Arrow' to go to the _bottom left_ corner of the
page, to the Cancel button, and the another 'Right Arrow' to go to the OK
button on the right (this one even makes sense ;-)

You may then proceed to "Export Files/Create DVD" finish the process.
The navigation there is not much saner.

--
Remco Treffkorn (RT445)
HAM DC2XT