[mythtv-users] Changing from package install to source?

Mike Dent mcdent at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 19:56:52 UTC 2007

I suppose that is one option, however it does mean I need to bother
them (then wait) when I need something new; like currently
mythzoneminder support and Asterisk support.
I just thought it easier if I compile my own from source.

Maybe its not easy switching without loosing all my recorded stuff.

Mike