[mythtv-users] Seek Table Question

Tony Lill ajlill at ajlc.waterloo.on.ca
Mon Jun 11 22:18:44 UTC 2007

"Brian L. Walter" <blwalter at gmail.com> writes:

> Thanks!  That actually makes sens.  I do get the occasional 'dropping
> data' message, not as much now that I've cut back on the schedules
> running on the PVR's.
>
> I'm unclear from comment about the patch number - is this still just in
> the trunk, or, is it in -fixes?  I'm currently running -fixes from about
> a week ago...

Chris just committed his changes to the trunk. If you want to stick
with -fixes, apply the asyncdb.2.patch. You'll need to re-run 'qmake
mythtv.pro' since it adds a file to one of the libraries.
--
Tony Lill,                         Tony.Lill at AJLC.Waterloo.ON.CA
President, A. J. Lill Consultants        fax/data (519) 650 3571

Understatement of the century:
"Hello everybody out there using minix - I'm doing a (free) operating
 system (just a hobby, won't be big and professional like gnu) for
 386(486) AT clones"

	- Linus Torvalds, August 1991