[mythtv-users] PDA Transode and Auto sync to Playstation Portable

greg at nodecam.com greg at nodecam.com
Tue Jun 12 15:21:34 UTC 2007

> That sounds like fun. I already do this with my iPod and myth2ipod.
> In the morning I have programs from the night before ready for me in
> case I need it. I'd also like to get them on my son's PSP for his bus
> ride to/from school but I haven't even been able to create a playable
> video. I was using nuvexport and chose the PSP option. It all seemed
> to work but the video says it can't be played. I don't remember the
> exact message. I sort of gave up since it wasn't THAT important.

The nice thing about it is that I don't even have to take the PSP out of
my bag - it'll turn itself on and download the videos on its own at 4 in
the morning wirelessly.

Getting video to work on a PSP is a pretty fiddly trial-and-error process,
but when you get avc enocding working properly, it's gorgeous.

Greg