[mythtv-users] Moving house: service options in the UK?

Steve Smith st3v3.sm1th at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 09:30:03 UTC 2007

Similar situation here...

  Virgin Telewest On a PACE 4001 box.
  Telewest broadband
  Telewest phone.

Once they've got it installed (and that's by no means a simple operation),
it tends to work OKish.
The phone service is not so hot though, we've had it disappear for days on
end, in the first few weeks they changed our number
without telling us, you dial some numbers and get through to the wrong
number (consistently) and have to use your mobile...

Broadband seems OK, though I'm not sure if they are filtering port 80
(incoming)...

The new FREE "CatchUpTV" service is quite good, saves using the PVR on a few
occasions.

Cheers

Steve