[mythtv-users] WAP Autodection for Mobile not working

Matt skd5aner at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 22:37:53 UTC 2007

Hi,

   I finally got a mobile device and I'm trying to get it to detect
the mobile WAP theme.  I setup a user specifically for mobile usage as
stated in the wiki.  However, it never detects that I'm using a mobile
browser.  I couldn't use digest authentication with pocket internet
explorer, so I'm using opera on Windows Mobile 5.

How can I get it to autodetect the WAP theme?  It doesn't look like
there's any manual way of setting it that I can tell.

Thanks!
Matt