[mythtv-users] speed of burn

aaron memoryguy at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 16:10:29 UTC 2007

On 14/06/07, David Watkins <watkinshome at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm guessing here but I would expect there to be an option in
> MythArchive to create an ISO image, rather than burn straight to disk
> (I know MythBurn had this feature).  I that case you could create the
> ISO image and then use a separate application to burn the DVD,
> controlling the burn speed as you wish.

Yes, there is such an option. I forget what it's labeled, as I haven't
used it in a couple of months, but I do use it because my Myth box
doesn't have a write. I create the ISO, transfer it to my desktop, and
burn there, usually with k3b.

--
aaron

"Oh oh oh. I'm incoherent with excitement. Please tell me what fascinating
bit of badger-spewtumly inconsequential trivia you will assail me with next."
        -- Arthur Dent