[mythtv-users] Change group of a recording

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 18:10:52 UTC 2007

On 14/06/07, Adam Egger <mythtv2006 at bdam.de> wrote:
> Hi again, how can I move a recording from one recording group to
> another? I have lots of recording from last years where I hadn't used
> the recgroup functionality.
> Now the only way I see is to use SQL to change the recgroup.
>
> Is it right?

No. On the Watch Recordings listings, select the recordings to want to
assign to a particular recording group. Press 'I' to bring up the INFO
menu, then Storage Options -> Change Recording Group and choose the
destination recgroup for the recording(s).

--
Nick

MythTV Official wiki:
http://mythtv.org/wiki/