[mythtv-users] (no subject)

Andreas Andreaz at t-online.de
Fri Jun 15 15:22:52 UTC 2007

Same here. I use dyndns.org, but my router take care of updating the
ip. Together with a forward rule to the mythbox in lan, i can reach
it from outside (if it is online) - it was great while the soccer
world championship - i could verify the pc is up and recording the
matches i can't see, while at work... :)

My 2 cents,
Andreas