[mythtv-users] Requesting help setting up HDHomeRun - SUCCESS!

Bob Diss rldiss at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 16 02:33:19 UTC 2007

On a whim, I stoped my firewall (iptables) and tried
the scanning process and viola!  It found some
channels, and they work in Live TV.  I'm so excited, I
don't even care what they are!

For me, the trick seems to be to seed the
dtv_multiplex table with some initial values, and then
do a scan of existing transports.  I'll post again
once I figure out which ports need to be opened for
the HDHR.