[mythtv-users] ATI All In Wonder (AGP 2x) - S-Video Out Problem

Michael George mgeorge3 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 19:55:55 UTC 2007

First off, MYTH TV ROCKS!
Thank you MYTH TV Developers!

I am now ready to move my MYTH-TV to the living room and am trying to get an
older ATI All in Wonder Pro (AGP 2X, RAGE PRO) to do S-Video out.  The
S-Video works on bootup, but as soon as X takes over the screen goes SOLID
WHITE.

I've dug around in the MYTHTV archives and found a reference to GATOS
drivers from 2003/2004, however I can't find drivers that work with
X Windows - 7.1.1

If anyone has this configuration working, please let me know.  Meanwhile, I
am going to see if I can try to rebuild the drivers under the newer X11.

Thanks!
-Mike