[mythtv-users] Commercials

Aaron Jackson yolan at mlug.missouri.edu
Mon Jun 18 14:24:14 UTC 2007

On my mythbox, commercial flagging was on by default, but I had to actually
enable commercial skipping on playback. Look in general settings on your
frontend I think it is three or four pages in.

Yolan

* Yolan (Aaron Jackson) yolan at mlug.missouri.edu *
*       http://mlug.missouri.edu/~yolan/        *
*    AIM: YolanLINUX, YolanOTHER, YolanLAPTOP   *
*                 ICQ: 74624109                 *
             *  Doubling Technologies *