[mythtv-users] Ahh - Evil xorg and modelines

Steve Smith st3v3.sm1th at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 11:06:11 UTC 2007

Damian,

The thing to do is to use the 255 level of debug, and then play around with
how you input those Options until it stops rejecting 60hz modes. Just like
we did with the NoDFP thing.

Once you have that (& you can maintain the NoDFP thing at the same time!)
you can try more exotic modes...

BTW you mentioned elsewhere that the Native resolution of the projector was
around 800 x 600 (or round abouts I can't remember the exact figure),
usually to get the best picture its best to stick to this otherwise pixels
get merged + blurred etc....of course higher resolutions can be usefull even
if the projector doesn't keep up.

Have fun!

Cheers

Steve