[mythtv-users] Schedule oddity

Darryl Merritt mythtv at djm.dbme.net.au
Tue Jun 19 11:27:59 UTC 2007

Hi,

I went into MythWeb and setup a manual recording with these options:

Channel		10
Start time	20:35
Record Length	1 minute
Start Early	1 minute
End Late	1 minute

Shouldn't I get a recording of just 3 minutes long ?

running 'mythbackend -v schedule' has this line in the log

Title - Subtitle                Ch Station Day Start  End   S C I  T N   Pri
10 (TEN Digital) - "Tue Jun 19   10 TEN Dig 19 20:34-20:37  1 2 2  S 2   1/0

which would indicate a 3 minute recording.. what do the 'S C I T N' columns mean?

MythWeb -> Backend Log shows the recording started at 20:33:02 and ended at 20:47:50

I have RecordPreRoll = 60 and RecordOverTime = 650

The recording is actually nearly 15 minutes long. It seems the RecordOverTime of 650 seconds
(10.8 minutes) has been added..

Is this the way it is supposed to work? I understood the 'Run Late' option would override the
'RecordOverTime' value if it was defined, otherwise 'RecordOverTime' would be added where possible.

I have noticed that if 'RunLate' and RecordOverTime are the same value, Mythbackend assumes it is
the RecordOverTime value and will drop the extra time if it has to, to make the schedule fit. This
is why my RecordOverTime is not evenly divisible by 60 so it wont clash.

Cheers,
Darryl

--- This message has been scanned and is believed to be clean ---