[mythtv-users] MythTV -> RSS -> PSP automation

David Leinbach david at leinbach.name
Tue Jun 19 19:59:55 UTC 2007

Which is funny because my recordings are from a PVR-250 as well and
have not been transcoded ... I have seen other reports of problems
with mythtranscode seg faulting when performing lossless transcodes of
MPEG2 files ... perhaps it is something with that .. what version of
mythtv do you have installed?