[mythtv-users] Pay for listings [was Zap2it Labs Shutting Down?]

matt lutz myth.matt.lutz at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 14:54:51 UTC 2007

I can't see paying $5 a month for just the listings.  Most providers will
rent you a DVR for that price.  I know that mythtv is much better than the
commercial available DVRs, but you also have to pay for the hardware on the
myth system.  It just wouldn't make financial sense to most potential or
current Myth users (I would think... perhaps I am wrong).

I don't mind paying... maybe $20 a year or something?