[mythtv-users] Zap2it Labs Shutting Down?

Jon jon.the.wise.gdrive at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 00:30:11 UTC 2007

Let's say hypothetically that there is no solution... would it be
possible for someone to say, buy a TiVo, and hack it so that the
listings can be downloaded to the TiVo and then on to the MythTV
system. I would consider buying a TiVo unit, and paying the
subscription fee, if I could get it to interface nicely with my Myth
systems... I know this would require some work, but just an idea that
I had while posting an angry letter to the zap2it forum.