[mythtv-users] IMON PAD remote

Sebastian Buks sebastianbuks at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 24 09:42:13 UTC 2007

I know there has been some writings about this remote in the past.
However, all information I can find using google says different and may
be outdated. So I figure asking here would do the trick once and for all.

I got a Silverstone LC16M chassi and with it the silverstone LCD and a
iMON PAD remote. Has anyone got these to work as they should. Problem is
that the remote has a "mouse pad" function. I would like for it to work
as a up, down, left, right key. So anyone with the similar setup, please
get in touch.

BTW, I'm working on a new sleek 16:9 skin. Guess it will be ready in the
upcoming week.

Regards sebrock