[mythtv-users] recording to dvd

norman norman at littletank.org
Sun Jun 24 10:06:49 UTC 2007

You will know from my previous posts that I am not very technically
minded but I can read and follow instructions. With help, I think I now
have Mythtv running as I want and even have a remote in fully working
order. Now I want to edit and burn recorded programmes to dvd for family
viewing.

I think I understand the editing process and I understand the burning
process but, what I have not mastered, is how to burn the edited version
without recording the parts I had hopefully edited out. I assume that
this must be possible and would welcome some pointers and advice on the
best places to read and learn.

Norman