[mythtv-users] Mythweb strangeness .. What do you see?

Jon Boehm boehm100 at comcast.net
Sun Jun 24 22:31:49 UTC 2007

Interesting.  I am using compact, but I can't seem to change it.  I
go to

http://catwomen/mythweb/settings/session

change the MythWeb Template: to default, hit save, go away, them
comeback and it has reverted to compact again.  Where are these
setting saved on the disk?  May be the permissions are set incorrect.

Thanks,
Jon