[mythtv-users] Mythweb strangeness .. What do you see?

Jon Boehm boehm100 at comcast.net
Sun Jun 24 23:24:38 UTC 2007

So I've never edited the database from the command line but I do have
phpmyadmin installed.

Ok, I have phpmyadmin open and have found the mythweb_sessions.
There is a trash can icon next to it that says "empty."  My guess is
that it will completely clear all of the data out of the
mythweb_sessions entry, but keep the entry.  Is this the same as
TRUNCATE TABLE?   I also see an icon for "drop."  My guess is that
'drop' will completely delete the mythweb_sessions entry.

I think I need "empty" not "drop."

Thanks for your help on this I feel like I getting close to solving
the issue,
Jon