[mythtv-users] (Myth) Archive to hard disk

Ma Begaj derliebegott at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 22:08:14 UTC 2007

Hi,

I was searching for a possibility to archive recorded shows to hard
disk and I thought that MythArchive is offering this. But I was wrong.

My "I would like to" situation:
I would like to archive manually a video to my LVM after recording
(and commflagging) it.

MythArchive offers a possibility to archive to DVD, but I have a big
LVM and Myth can write to it. I have to do this manually, but it would
great if I could do it through a menu in mythtv.

Is there a possibility to do this with MythTv? Maybe with user-jobs (I
never used this feature)? I read

Thanks

M.