[mythtv-users] directly switching to different components?

Gabe Rubin gaberubin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 23:49:34 UTC 2007

On 6/26/07, Brad DerManouelian <myth at dermanouelian.com> wrote:

> I never used jump points in my life until I got the Harmony 880
> remote when programming Activities made jump points critical. The
> MythMusic Jump Point still crashes my frontend, but the rest seem to
> work ok. :)

Coincidently enough, that remote prompted me to make better use of
jump points as well, with the special LCD custom buttons.  Makes life
easier.

However, for the OP, i could never get my jump points to stick when
entering them in mythweb.  I would enter them, and then go back, and
they were no longer assigned.  I know mucking directly with the db is
not recommended, but I had to make these changes manually there.  I
use phpmyadmin for that, so relatively painless.