[mythtv-users] Mplayer wrapper: semi-intelligent software scaling

Baxter Kylie baxter.kylie at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 18:57:31 UTC 2007

On 6/28/07, Joseph Caputo <jcaputo1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Your attachment didn't come through, so I can't really comment too
> much on it... but someone might want to combine this with the script
> here:

> -JAC

Ahh. Too bad. Link to an ftp:

http://www.chadheuschober.com/mpwrapper.sh

Feel free to try to integrate it / use it. The one describing subtitle
placement below that of the image intrigues me... but I vaguely recall
mplayer doing that already with my existing config settings so I'm
going to have to check that out when I get home.

Regards,
BK