[mythtv-users] Xbox MythTv with SVN trunk?

Michael Drons mdrons at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 29 14:21:16 UTC 2007

Read this...
http://www.knizefamily.net/russ/software/xbox.html

Make sure you update the xorg.conf file after
installing the nvxbox driver before rebooting.

I have spent days working on this and just got
everything working last night.

I did not make the jump to kernel 2.6, as everything I
have seen so it is not worth the time and effort.  So
still running the kernel that comes in 1.1.4 build of
xebian.

Mike