[mythtv-users] Sheduled recording while watching LiveTV

daniel åkerud daniel.akerud at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 21:39:27 UTC 2007

I have two PVR-150 cards. I can record one show and watch LiveTV at the same
time, no problem. However, if I am currently watching LiveTV and a recording
wants to show a meny pops up telling me more or less (don't remember it
exactly right now):

1. Change channel to to the one you want to record
2. Don't change channels, cancel the sheduled recording
(pressing EXIT removes the menu and chooses 1)

How can I make MythTV understand, at this point, that I have one more tuner?
I would like it to start recording without bothering me.

I am using (gentoo):
mythtv-0.20.1_p13344

Thanks alot,
/D