[mythtv-users] wiki entries for AVerMedia M150-D, M1500, and ASUS PVR-416 added

Rod Smith mythtv at rodsbooks.com
Thu Mar 1 17:06:38 UTC 2007

Hi,

I recently posted a query about CX88 and "Blackbird" audio problems. I've not
resolved those, but in response to a reply I've uploaded the wiki entry I
prepared on the AVerMedia M150-D card I've got prior to fixing those
problems. As far as I can tell, this card is very similar to the AVerMedia
M1500 and the ASUS PVR-416, so I've created entries for them, too, linking to
the M150-D entry. If anybody is interested, here's the direct link:

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/AVerMedia_M150-D

--
Rod Smith
http://www.rodsbooks.com