[mythtv-users] Hd channels and recording guide data

Tim Gray tim at p-a-a-i.com
Thu Mar 1 19:27:05 UTC 2007

I have both my HD5500 card and my PVR-150 card working fine.  Problem is
I cant figure out how to get the Guide data for channel 20-1 to show
up.  channel 3 here is the exact same channel only in SD

how do I edit the channel so that myth will put the guide data for
channel 3 into the channel 20-1 guide slot so I can choose recording on
that HD card?

I tried editing the data so it matches except for channel, yes even the
xmlid matches.

Anyone got ideas or a really good howto for this?