[mythtv-users] "Parser not found for Codec Id" error message

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 22:42:16 UTC 2007

On 01/03/07, D. Hugh Redelmeier <hugh at mimosa.com> wrote:
> | From: JCA <1.41421 at gmail.com>
> | Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 17:48:01 -0800
>
> I've seen no reply to this, so I thought I'd reply even though it is a
> month later.  Since it has been so long since the original message, I will
> quote it in full.
>
> |     Anybody know what the following error message
> |
> | [mpeg @ 0xb740eb20]Parser not found for Codec Id: 94210 !

As another data point, I see these messages for both DVB recordings
(Codec ID 94212) and ivtv recordings (Codec ID 94210). Note the subtle
difference at the beginning of the error messages:

[mpeg @ 0x18d460]Parser not found for Codec Id: 94210 !

and

[mpegts @ 0x389320]Parser not found for Codec Id: 94212 !

Nick